Current Vehicles

1967 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40
2004 Toyota 4Runner Sport 4x4

Friday, January 25, 2013

Mastercraft Seats

I found a deal on some Mastercraft Rubicon suspension seats on their website.  A certain color combination that matched my rig was about $80-90 off per seat.  I wasn't real happy with the comfort of the Miata seats that were installed, so I ordered them.  I also ordered some seat sliders, but didn't use them.  Time will tell if these are comfortable--I think they will be.  Oh, did I mention that I ordered them with seat heaters installed?

http://www.mastercraftsafety.com/rubicon.php



Here you can see me modifying my seat frame to hold the new seats.  The new seats mounting pattern is flat!  So much easier than mounting Miata seats.  A hole saw/drill press notches square tubing perfectly.

No comments: